- ¼ ¼ green cabbage
- ½ ½ lemon, the juice
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon salt
- 6¾ tablespoons 100 ml mayonnaise
- 1 pinch 1 pinch fennel seeds (optional)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Nutrition92% Fat2% Protein5% Carbs
- Cut away the core and shred the cabbage in a food processor or with a sharp cheese slicer.
- Put the cabbage in a bowl.
- Add salt and lemon juice.
- Stir and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Discard any excess liquid.
- Mix cabbage, mayonnaise and optional mustard.
- Season to taste.
Try the same recipe but with fennel or thin celery-root rods that you first pre-cook in lightly salted water for a few minutes. Tastes great too!