Oh, yeah. Dig into these crispy keto oven-fried delights! The batter adds just the right touch of flavor and crunch. And our sauce is boss, so don't forget to dip 'em.
- 2 lbs 900 g zucchini
- 1 cup 225 ml almond flour
- 1 cup 225 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 2 eggeggs
- 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons olive oil
Spicy Tomato Mayo
- 1 cup 225 ml mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon tabasco or cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix together the ingredients for the tomato mayo and refrigerate.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crack the eggs into a shallow bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Mix almond flour, parmesan cheese and spices in another bowl.
- Cut the zucchini into sticks. Remove the seeds (or leave them—your choice).
- Dredge the zucchini sticks in the almond flour mixture until they are completely covered. Dip them in the egg batter and then again in the almond flour mixture.
- Place the zucchini sticks on the baking sheet and drizzle on the olive oil. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the fries have browned nicely. Serve with the spicy tomato mayo.