- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh chives or dried chives (save some for garnish)
- 5 oz. 140 g , diced
- 1½ oz. (62⁄3 tbsp) 45 g (110 ml) celery stalk, dicedcelery stalks, diced
- salt and ground black pepper
- Mix together all ingredients except for the roast beef in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with some chives on top as a garnish before serving.
If you have extra ingredients, like zucchini or celery, chop them up and freeze them for future recipes, like soups, stews, or omelets.