Baked cauliflower parmesan
- 1½ lbs 650 g cauliflower
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 oz. 110 g grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse and trim the cauliflower and remove the outer leaves. Slice the cauliflower, top-to-bottom, in half-inch thick slices (1-1.5 cm).
- Place the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add grated parmesan cheese on top and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden brown.
This side dish goes well with most mains. A particularly delicious pairing is with pork chops and herb butter.
Make this dish dairy-free by skipping the cheese. For a variation in flavor sprinkle herbs, chili flakes or other seasoning on top before baking.