Pork chops with roasted cauliflower parmesan and herb butter
Welcome to Flavortown! Bright and savory butter on pork chops with cheesy cauliflower? Yes, please! And best of all, this riot of color and flavor comes together in about 30 minutes. Hello, nearly immediate low carb gratification!
- 4 oz. 110 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 1 garlic clove, pressedgarlic cloves, pressed
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp garlic powder (optional)
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Pork shoulder chops
- 1½ lbs 650 g pork chop, at room temperaturepork chops, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 2 oz. 55 g butter, for frying
- 1½ lbs 650 g cauliflower
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup (2¾ oz.) 240 ml (80 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C), preferably with the broiler on.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the herb butter and set aside.
- Rub the chops with ranch seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Trim and rinse the cauliflower and cut it into 0.5" (1,5 cm) slices with a sharp knife.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the slices with olive oil on both sides, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top, and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- In the meantime, fry the chops in butter over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Let the chops sit for a few minutes before serving with the cauliflower and herb butter.
Great! Thanks for sharing!
My family loves the simplicity of this one. You're right that the thickness of the pork chops makes a difference in the time.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We've listened, re-tested this recipe, and improved it. We hope once you try it again yourself, you'll notice the difference — and love it as much as we do.
/The recipe team
P.S. To keep the comments section up-to-date, we've gone ahead and removed any comments regarding the now-resolved issues. Thanks!