Low-carb yellow rice
- 2 cups 475 ml riced cauliflower
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lard
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 2 garlic clove, slicedgarlic cloves, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine all of the ingredients on a sheet pan and toss together until all of the riced cauliflower is yellow.
- Spread the seasoned rice out evenly over the sheet pan.
- Roast on the bottom rack.
- Remove from the oven. Use a thin spatula to scrape it up and mix it all together.
Goes well in tacos, as the base to any savory bowl! Eat top with fried eggs for a simple breakfast. Yum!