Keto bruschetta brie
- 9 oz. 260 g round Brie cheese
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp green pesto
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz. 55 g cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup (1⁄3 oz.) 60 ml (11 g) fresh basil, torn
- ¼ cup (1¼ oz.) 60 ml (35 g) pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a small baking tray with parchment paper and place the Brie into the center of the tray.
- Combine one-third of the pesto with all of the olive oil in a small bowl. Then, spoon onto the top of the Brie.
- Put the pesto topped Brie in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is soft.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan until golden.
- Spoon the remaining pesto over the Brie. Top with tomato, basil leaves, and pine nuts.
Use a store-bought pesto or make your own.
Add 1-2 tablespoons of chopped kalamata olives for a bit of extra saltiness and acid.
Store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Serve with crackers or keto bread.
Best served immediately but can be served hot or cold.
Diet Doctor’s recipe team has slightly adjusted this recipe to follow our guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe at Megan Ellam's Mad Creations Hub.