Light, fresh and colorful. Yes, ‘tis coleslaw of which we speak! This go-to side is quick and easy to make. Perfect for barbeques, picnics, block parties, or anytime! So go on and mix it up!
- 8 oz. 225 g green cabbage
- 4 oz. 110 g red cabbage
- 4 oz. 110 g kale
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Shred the cabbage with a sharp knife, mandolin slicer or a food processor.
- Put in a bowl and add mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir well and let sit for ten minutes.
Make a big batch. Coleslaw will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.