Here's a sure-fire way to fall in love with cauliflower. (As if you haven’t already...) Marinating makes this low-carb darling milder and nuttier. Mmmm... for so many reasons, we can’t get enough of this!
- 1 1 cauliflower
- 2 2 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp curry powder or turmeric
- 1 1 lemon, the juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp sea salt
- 25 tsp 120 ml Greek yogurt or coconut milk
- 4 tbsp 60 ml fresh parsley or fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 oz. 110 g melted butter or olive oil
- Remove the leaves. Put the cauliflower head in a plastic bag.
- Mix together lemon juice, spices and yogurt. Pour over the cauliflower. Let sit in the fridge for at least an hour, or marinate overnight for maximum tastiness.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Remove the cauliflower from the plastic bag and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 45–60 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft inside and has a nice color on the outside.
- Pour melted butter or oil on top, and sprinkle on finely chopped cilantro or parsley right before serving.
If you’re in a hurry you can split the cauliflower into halves or quarters. Or even smaller sections. Just be sure to split them into roughly the same size florets so they cook evenly.