Grilled zucchini salad with goat cheese, pine nuts, and mint
- 14 oz. 400 g
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ oz. (2½ tbsp) 14 g (37 ml) fresh mint
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp pine nuts
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 5 oz. 140 g goat cheese
- 1 pinch 1 pinch chili flakes
- Wash the zucchini and cut them into thin strips using a mandolin or potato peeler. Make sure they are not too thin so the salad can retain some structure and texture.
- On a very hot grill, add 1/3 of the olive oil and cook the zucchini strips in batches. Cook for 1 minute on each side or until charred.
- Gently mix the roasted zucchini, remaining olive oil, lemon juice, pine nuts, and mint. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature with the crumbled goat cheese and the chili flakes on top.
If it is easier for you, you can also cut the zucchini into 0,07 inches (2 mm) slices, like matchsticks.
As long as it is not dressed, this salad can be stored for up to 2 days in the fridge.