There are lots of low-carb friendly food on a regular Easter buffet. Eggs are, to begin with, the ultimate low-carb food. But maybe you want suggestions for some new things to try this year? Anchovies with yellow beets really brings a taste of Easter!
- 8 oz. 225 g cooked yellow beets
- 2 oz. 60 g anchovies
- ½ ½ red onionred onions
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- 2 2 baby gem or endive lettuce
- fresh chives
- Dice the cooked yellow beets, anchovies and onions finely.
- Mix with mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Garnish with finely chopped chives.
- Serve in baby gem or endive lettuce.