Yellow beet salad with anchovies
There are lots of low carb friendly foods on a regular Easter buffet. Eggs are, to begin with, the ultimate low carb food. How about something new this year? Anchovies with yellow beets really brings the taste, and color, of Easter!
- 7½ oz. 210 g yellow beet, cookedyellow beets, cooked
- 2 oz. 55 g anchovies
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) red onionred onions
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
- 2 2 baby gem lettuce
- fresh chives
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Finely dice the cooked yellow beets, anchovies and onions.
- Combine in a bowl with the mayonnaise.
- Garnish with finely chopped chives.
- Serve in baby gem or endive lettuce leaves.
Hi, Marjorie! This information is now a benefit for DD+ members. If you're already a member, be sure to log in so you will have access to members-only information. If not, we do offer a 30-day free trial if you'd like to check it out! https://www.dietdoctor.com/new-member