Broccoli and cauliflower in cheese
- ½ lb 225 g cauliflower, chopped
- 1 lb 450 g broccoli, chopped
- 3 oz. 75 g leekleeks
- 5 oz. 150 g shredded cheese
- 3 oz. 75 g butter
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp sour cream
- ½ cup 125 ml fresh oregano or fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- Chop all vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and fry the vegetables in butter until golden brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until the cheese is melted. Season to taste.
For freshness and flavor, choose cauliflower heads that are tightly closed and firm. Go ahead and swap in different colored cauliflower for variety... even lavender!