Broccoli and cauliflower in cheese
- 8 oz. 230 g cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb (5 cups) 450 g (1.2 liters) broccoli, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3 oz. 85 g leek, sliced thinlyleeks, sliced thinly
- 1 cup (2¾ oz.) 240 ml (80 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 oz. 85 g butter
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (60 g) , diced, diced
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp
- ½ cup 120 ml fresh oregano or fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and fry the vegetables in butter until golden brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until the cheese is melted. Season to taste.
For freshness and flavor, choose cauliflower heads that are tightly closed and firm. Try colored cauliflower for a change! Green or purple cauliflower makes a stunning dish!