Broccoli and cauliflower in cheese
- 8 oz. 230 g cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb 450 g broccoli, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3 oz. 85 g leek, sliced thinlyleeks, sliced thinly
- 1 cup (2¾ oz.) 240 ml (80 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 oz. 85 g butter
- ½ (2½ oz.) ½ (70 g) , diced, diced
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp
- ½ cup 120 ml fresh oregano or fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and fry the vegetables in butter until golden brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until the cheese is melted. Season to taste.
For freshness and flavor, choose cauliflower heads that are tightly closed and firm. Go ahead and swap in different colored cauliflower for variety... even lavender!