Low-carb garlic chicken
- 2 oz. 55 g butter
- 2 lbs 900 g chicken drumstickchicken drumsticks
- salt and pepper
- 1 1 lemon, the juicelemons, the juice
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 7 7 garlic clove, slicedgarlic cloves, sliced
- ½ cup (1 oz.) 120 ml (30 g) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C).
- Place the chicken pieces in a butter-greased baking pan. Salt and pepper generously.
- Drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over the chicken pieces. Sprinkle the garlic and parsley on top.
- Bake the chicken until golden and the garlic slices have turned brown and roasted, about 30–40 minutes. The baking time may be longer, if your drumsticks are on the larger size. Lower the temperature a little towards the end.