Low-carb garlic chicken
- 2 lbs 900 g chicken drumstickchicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 - 10 5 - 10 garlic clove, slicedgarlic cloves, sliced
- 1 1 lemon, the juice
- ½ cup 120 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C). Place the chicken pieces in a butter-greased baking pan. Salt and pepper generously. Sprinkle the garlic and parsley over the chicken pieces, and drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil on top.
- Bake the chicken until golden and the garlic slices have turned brown and roasted, about 30–40 minutes, depending on how large the pieces are. Lower the temperature a little towards the end.
Explore your side dish options! Serve with aioli and a hearty salad. Or how about a delectable cauliflower mash?
And don’t let any of this chicken go to waste! It’s just as delicious – and versatile - the next day. Serve it cold or warm, or as the centerpiece of a gorgeous salad!