Low-carb garlic chicken
- 1 oz. 28 g butter or olive oil, for greasing
- 2 lbs 900 g chicken drumstickchicken drumsticks
- salt and pepper
- 1 1 lemon, the juicelemons, the juice
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 7 7 garlic clove, slicedgarlic cloves, sliced
- ½ cup (¼ oz.) 120 ml (8 g) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C).
- Grease the baking pan generously with the butter or oil and place the chicken drumsticks in the pan. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over the chicken pieces. Sprinkle the garlic and parsley on top.
- Bake the chicken until golden and the garlic slices have turned brown and roasted for about 30–40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165°F (74°C). The baking time may be longer if your drumsticks are on the larger size. You can lower the temperature a little towards the end of the baking time if your drumsticks are becoming too dark.