Swedish shrimp salad with dill
- 10 oz. 280 g shrimp, cooked, and peeled
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- ¼ cup 60 ml crème fraîche or sour cream
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 oz. 55 g fish roe
- 2 tsp 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Chop half of the shrimps roughly.
- Combine mayonnaise and crème fraiche in a bowl.
- Fold in the shrimps, dill and roe. Save some for garnishing, if you like. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper, and combine well.
If you'd like some extra sharpness — add freshly grated horseradish, Dijon mustard and some lemon zest. Serve it on a lettuce leaf, keto seed crackers, or a nice piece of low-carb or keto bread. Our best tip is to serve it with toasted mug bread, for the ultimate sandwich experience.