Keto Spanish garlic shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml olive oil
- 1½ oz. 45 g garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1¼ lbs 550 g shrimp, peeled with the tail left on
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1 lemon cut into wedges, to servelemons cut into wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil over medium low heat in a large, cast iron pan.
- Stir in the garlic and chili flakes. Cover and cook for five minutes or until the garlic turns a light yellow color, stirring regularly.
- In the meantime, season the shrimp with salt and let rest for the five minutes.
- Once the garlic has turned a light yellow, increase the heat to medium. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes (or until turns light pink) and then turn over, for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix with the parsley.
- Garnish the shrimp with the lemon wedges to serve.