Keto wraps with avocado and shrimp salad
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 1 oz. 28 g butter or coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- Whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bring out a medium-sized frying pan and let the butter melt slowly over medium-low heat.
- Add half of the batter and cook until the wrap has firmed up. Flip if you want, but this is not really necessary. The wraps are not supposed to brown, just firm up.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Split and scoop out the avocado. Dice the avocado into ½-inch cubes and place in a bowl, squeeze lime juice over them and stir.
- Slice the celery thinly. Add to the bowl with the avocado.
- Add mayonnaise, sambal oelek, and finely chopped cilantro.
- Mix well and stir in the cooked shrimp carefully. Salt and pepper to taste.