- 4 4 eggeggs
- 1 oz. 30 g butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 2 avocadoavocados
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 6 oz. 175 g shrimp, cooked and peeled
- ½ ½ appleapples or a handful of radisha handful of radishes
- 1 1 celery stalkcelery stalks
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon sambal oelek or chili paste
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons 60 ml fresh cilantro or fresh parsley
- Whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bring out a medium-sized frying pan and let butter melt slowly over medium low heat.
- Add half of the batter and cook until the wrap has firmed up. Flip if you want, but this is not really necessary. The wraps are not supposed to turn color, just get firm.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Split and scoop out the avocado. Dice the avocado into ½-inch cubes and place in a bowl, squeeze lime juice over them and stir.
- Slice the celery thinly and dice the apple or radishes finely. Add to the bowl with the avocado.
- Add mayonnaise, sambal oelek and finely chopped cilantro.
- Mix well and stir in the cooked shrimp carefully. Salt and pepper to taste.
This shrimp salad can be enjoyed by itself or with leafy greens. Together with a couple of boiled eggs it becomes an entire meal if you don’t want to make the wraps. Also works great with low-carb sesame crispbread, LessCarbs’ quick bread and keto pancakes.