Keto fried chicken with cabbage
- 12 oz. 350 g
- 3 oz. 85 g butter or olive oil
- 12 oz. 350 g boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- Shred the cabbage finely using a sharp knife or a food processor.
- Heat up butter or oil in a frying pan large enough to fit both the chicken and the cabbage.
- Season the chicken. Fry over medium heat for about 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and fully cooked through.
- Add more butter or oil and add the cabbage to the same pan. Fry for another 5 minutes.
- Season the cabbage and serve with the remaining butter.
This keto dish can be cooked with other low-carb vegetables such as zucchini, asparagus, broccoli and spinach. Feel free to use your favorite spices to give this dish more flavor—chili and paprika powder, curry powder, some herbs, or perhaps onion and/or garlic powder can make this dish sing.