Real food on a plate. Crab meat. Eggs. Cottage cheese and mayo. Spinach and avocado. Because a keto dinner doesn't have to be complicated.
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 12 oz. 350 g canned crab meat
- 2 2 avocadoavocados
- ½ cup 125 ml cottage cheese
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- 1½ oz. 40 g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Begin by cooking the eggs. Lower them carefully into boiling water and boil for 4-8 minutes depending on whether you like them soft or hard boiled.
- Cool the eggs in ice-cold water for 1-2 minutes when they're done; this will make it easier to remove the shell. Peel eggs.
- Place eggs, crab meat, avocado, cottage cheese, mayonnaise and spinach on a plate.
- Drizzle olive oil over the spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle optional chili flakes on the avocado and serve.
For something different, mix equal parts mayo and crème fraiche together and mix with the crab meat. Plate the rest of the food and enjoy!