Vegetarian keto breakfast casserole
- ½ (1½ oz.) ½ (45 g) leekleeks
- 2 oz. 55 g green olives
- 12 12 large egglarge eggs
- 1 cup 240 ml
- 1¾ cups (7 oz.) 425 ml (200 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 oz. 85 g cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup (2⁄3 oz.) 60 ml (20 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse, trim and thinly slice the leek. Add to a greased baking dish along with pitted olives.
- Add eggs, cream, the larger quantity of shredded cheese, and onion powder to a medium-sized bowl. Whisk to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the olives and leeks. Add tomatoes and parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30–40 minutes or until golden brown on top and set in the middle. Cover with a piece of aluminum foil if the casserole is getting too brown around the edges before it's cooked through.