Seafood salad with avocado
- 1 lb 450 g cooked salmon, bite-sized pieces
- 1 lb 450 g cooked shrimp, chopped
- ½ cup 125 ml avocado, choppedavocados, chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml sour cream
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp white pepper
- ¼ cup 60 ml red onion, finely mincedred onions, finely minced
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml tomato, choppedtomatoes, chopped (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine lime juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper and minced onion. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, toss together salmon, shrimp, avocado, cucumber and tomato.
- Pour mayonnaise dressing over the seafood and vegetables and toss gently to combine.
- Let chill 20 to 30 minutes before serving.