Keto scallops with herb butter
So simple. So refined. So, so, so, filled with flavor. These scallops are loaded with herbs and garlic, and will make everyone at the table swoon. Your taste buds have been waiting for these!
- 8 8 scallopscallops
- 4¼ oz. 120 g butter, at room temperature
- 2 2 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Stir together the herb butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Brown the scallops for no more than 30 seconds on each side, in a hot pan so that they are nicely browned.
- Place the scallops in four serving bowls or shells. Place a generous amount of herb butter on top.
- Bake in the oven, using the broil function for a few minutes at 450°F (225°C) or until the butter starts to bubble.
Make sure the scallops are dry before broiling, let sit on a paper towel to dry off.
Play around with different herbs! Try fresh thyme, or chives for a different flavor profile.