So simple. So refined. So, so, so, filled with flavor. These scallops are loaded with herbs and garlic, and will make everyone at the table swoon. Your taste buds have been waiting for these!
- 8 8 scallopscallops
- 4¼ oz. 120 g butter, at room temperature
- 2 2 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Stir together the herb butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Brown the scallops for no more than 30 seconds on each side, in a hot pan so that they are nicely browned.
- Place the scallops in four serving bowls or shells. Place a generous amount of herb butter on top.
- Bake in the oven, using the broil function for a few minutes at 450°F (225°C) or until the butter starts to bubble.
Make sure the scallops are dry before broiling, let sit on a paper towel to dry off.
Play around with different herbs! Try fresh thyme, or chives for a different flavor profile.