Keto shrimp and artichoke plate
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 10 oz. 300 g cooked and peeled shrimp
- 14 oz. 400 g canned artichokes
- 6 6 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- 1½ oz. 40 g baby spinach
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Begin by cooking the eggs. Lower them carefully into boiling water and boil for 4-8 minutes depending on whether you like them soft or hard boiled.
- Cool the eggs in ice-cold water for 1-2 minutes when they're done; this will make it easier to remove the shell.
- Place eggs, shrimp, artichokes, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach on a plate.
- Drizzle olive oil over the spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
For best flavor, buy your artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.