Keto shrimp and artichoke plate
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 11 oz. 300 g shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 14 oz. 400 g canned artichokes
- 6 6 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 cups (2 oz.) 475 ml (60 g) baby spinach
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Begin by cooking the eggs. Lower them carefully into boiling water and boil for 4-8 minutes depending on whether you like them soft or hard boiled.
- Cool the eggs in ice-cold water for 1-2 minutes when they're done; this will make them easier to peel.
- Place peeled eggs, shrimp, artichokes, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach on a plate.
- Drizzle olive oil over the spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
For best flavor, buy your artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.
For extra flavor, drizzle the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes over the platter instead of the plain olive oil.
Add lemon zest to the mayonnaise for a simple, refreshing twist that will go so well with everything on the platter!