Keto smoked mussels plate
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 8 oz. 230 g smoked canned mussels, drained
- 2 (14 oz.) 2 (400 g) avocado, in halvesavocados, in halves
- ½ cup 120 ml mayonnaise
- 1½ cups (1½ oz.) 350 ml (45 g) baby spinach
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup (32⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (110 g) cottage cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Begin by cooking the eggs. Lower them carefully into boiling water and boil for 4-8 minutes, depending on whether you like them soft or hard boiled.
- Cool the eggs in ice-cold water for 1-2 minutes when they're done; this will make it easier to remove the shell.
- Place eggs together with mussels, avocado, cottage cheese, mayonnaise and spinach on a plate.
- Drizzle olive oil over the spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Substitute canned sardines, anchovies, or other more adventurous canned seafood if that is what you have in your pantry!