Sesame roasted scallops with wasabi mayonnaise
Elegant and exotic. Fresh and fun. Light and tangy. Kissed with a hint of heat, these scallops are going to become a dinner party staple. Festive and savory? Oh, yes. Keto fast food at its finest!
- 8 8 scallopscallops
- 4 tbsp 60 ml sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp wasabi paste
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lime juice
- 15 tsp 80 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 oz. 110 g bok choy
- 2 2 scallionscallions
- Mix lime juice and wasabi paste with mayonnaise. Add salt to taste. Set aside.
- Roll the scallops in sesame seeds and brown quickly, about 30 seconds on each side, in a hot greased pan. Keep hot.
- Grate scallions and bok choy and fry quickly in sesame oil. Serve on small plates.
- Place the scallops directly on the stir-fry. Serve immediately with a dollop of wasabi mayonnaise.
Make sure the scallops are dry before sautéing; blot with a paper towel to remove moisture.
You can use a combination of black and white sesame seeds for an even more fun color contrast!