Sesame roasted keto scallops with wasabi mayonnaise
Elegant and exotic. Fresh and fun. Light and tangy. Kissed with a hint of heat, these scallops are going to become a dinner party staple. Festive and savory? Oh, yes. Low-carb fast food at its finest!
- 8 8 scallopscallops
- ¼ cup (1¼ oz.) 60 ml (35 g) sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp wasabi paste
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 oz. 85 g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 oz. 110 g bok choy
- 2 (1 oz.) 2 (30 g) scallionscallions
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Mix lime juice and wasabi paste with mayonnaise. Add salt to taste. Set aside.
- Roll the scallops in sesame seeds and brown quickly, about 30 seconds on each side, in a hot greased pan. Keep hot.
- Grate scallions and bok choy and fry quickly in sesame oil. Serve on small plates.
- Place the scallops directly on the stir-fry. Serve immediately with a dollop of wasabi mayonnaise.
Make sure the scallops are dry before sautéing; blot with a paper towel to remove moisture. You can use a combination of black and white sesame seeds for an even more fun color contrast!