Air fryer zucchini fries with yogurt dip
- 12 oz. 350 g
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp avocado oil
- ½ oz. 14 g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- ½ tsp ½ tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3½ oz. (½ cup) 100 g (130 ml) Greek yogurt (0% fat)
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp finely chopped finely chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Slice the zucchini in half and then into wedge-shaped fries. Place them in a large bowl, drizzle with avocado oil, and toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle over the Parmesan cheese, paprika powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper, and toss gently until all the zucchini fries are covered with seasoning.
- Place in the air fryer and fry for 12-14 minutes until golden, tossing halfway.
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, chopped scallions, parsley, and onion powder. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve the zucchini fries with dip on the side.
Switch up the spices! Try garlic powder, a little cayenne, or Italian seasoning.
Prefer a vegan option? Use nutritional yeast instead of Parmesan cheese, and swap out sugar-free marinara sauce for the yogurt dip.
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Proceed with the recipe through Step 3, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes.