Parmesan-roasted green beans
- 1 1 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp pepper
- 15 oz. 450 g fresh green beans
- 15 tsp 80 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Whisk together eggs, oil and spices in a bowl. Add the beans and stir until all of the green beans are covered with the egg batter.
- Remove excess liquid and add the parmesan cheese and stir thoroughly.
- Spread the beans on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake on upper level in the oven for 15–20 minutes or until the beans have turned a nice color.
If you like your beans crispy, put your empty baking sheet in the oven for about 10 minutes prior to baking the beans. Be sure all of the beans are coated with batter so none of them turn out dry. Also make sure they are in a single layer on the baking sheet. Enjoy!