- 1¾ lbs 800 g white fish
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 oz. 75 g butter
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2⁄3 lb 300 g snow peas
- 1 cup 225 ml Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 oz. 50 g walnuts
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon lemon, zest
- salt and pepper
- Season the fish pieces and set aside for a few minutes.
- Chop the walnuts roughly and mix with yogurt, olive oil and lemon zest. Salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
- Parboil or butter fry snow peas until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pat the fish dry and fry in butter over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve fish with the snow peas, yogurt sauce and pan juices.
Snow peas can be replaced with other low-carb vegetables such as zucchini, cauliflower or broccoli.
Make good use of the leftover lemon juice! Feel free to sprinkle a few drops over the fish if you’re looking for an extra punch of citrus flavor!