Low-carb granola with yogurt and raspberries
- ½ cup 125 ml almonds
- ¼ cup 60 ml hazelnuts
- ½ cup 125 ml (60 g) almond flour
- ¼ cup 60 ml (20 g) roasted unsweetened coconut chips
- ¼ cup 60 ml (35 g) sesame seeds
- ¼ cup 60 ml (35 g) sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup 60 ml (35 g) pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp 2 tsp ground cardamom (green)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup 60 ml water
- 2 cups 475 ml Greek yogurt or coconut yoghurt
- ½ cup 125 ml fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Roughly chop the almonds and hazelnuts.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil. Pour the water and vanilla extract into it and stir. Add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Distribute the mixture evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Heat in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Stir the mixture approximately every ten minutes to ensure that the granola doesn't burn. Monitor closely during the last 5 minutes and remove sooner from the oven, if necessary.
- Store the granola in a jar.
- Serve with full fat yogurt, or cream, and berries.