No-bake keto cheesecake
- 2 lbs (4 cups) 900 g (950 ml) cream cheese
- 1 cup 240 ml
- ½ cup (32⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (110 g) erythritol
- 2 tsp 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1 lemon, juice and zestlemons, juice and zest
- Add all the ingredients for the crust into a bowl and mix until a sandy consistency.
- Put the mixture in a 9" (23 cm) springform pan. Using the bottom of a measuring cup or your fingers, press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Put it in the fridge.
- Add all the filling ingredients into a big bowl. Using a handheld or stand mixer beat the mixture for about 5 minutes or until it's a fluffy consistency. If you have a mixer with a paddle attachment, use this to whip the filling for a smoother, more consistent fluffy texture.
- Pour the filling over the crust and smooth into an even layer using a spatula or spoon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for at least three hours or overnight.
- Remove the springform pan just before serving by running a thin-bladed knife around the edge to loosen the crust from the sides of the pan. Open the clamp and expand the sides of the pan and release the bottom.
- Top the cheesecake with toppings of your choice or serve it as it is. See some of our favorite topping choices below.
Recommended special equipment
- Springform pan, 9" (23 cm)
- A handheld or stand mixer
Baking the keto cheesecake crust
If you want you could also bake the crust. Baking it in the oven at 350°F (175°C) for about 10 minutes, or until golden, gives the crust more flavor and stability. Let it cool completely before you pour in the filling.
Can you freeze a no bake cheesecake?
Absolutely! Freeze the entire cheesecake uncut or carefully wrap and freeze individual slices for great portion control and a future treat. To enjoy the cheesecake after freezing, let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature. Individual slices will thaw more quickly than whole frozen cheesecakes.
Keto and low carb cheesecake topping suggestions
Switch it up by topping your masterpiece with toppings of your choice, such as a sugar-free fruit sauce. See below for more suggestions.
Fresh cherry sauce
+2 g net carbs/portion
8 oz (225 g) pitted and halved cherries
1 tbsp erythritol
4 tbsp water
0.25 tsp almond extract (optional)
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat. Let it simmer until the cherries are soft and the liquid has reduced.
Let it cool completely. Spoon over cheesecake before serving.
Other topping suggestions
- Lemon or lime slices
- Whipping cream
- Fresh mint
- Roasted almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts or pecans