Air fryer stuffed chicken breasts with herb cream cheese
- 1 lb 450 g (2) chicken breast(2) chicken breasts
- 4 oz. (½ cup) 110 g (110 ml) garlic & herb cream cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato, choppedsun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp ½ tsp avocado oil
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the chicken breasts flat on a chopping board and slice a pocket into each breast horizontally.
- Combine the garlic and herb cream cheese and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Spoon equal portions of the cheese mixture into the pockets of the chicken breasts. Fold the top of the chicken breast over the filling and secure it with a toothpick.
- Drizzle the avocado oil over the chicken breasts and rub it in. Season on both sides with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the stuffed chicken breasts in the preheated air fryer and cook for 18-20 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve with a green salad or your favorite veggies.
Serve with your favorite veggies to make this a complete higher-satiety meal. Try sautéed spinach, air fryer broccoli, or Brussels sprouts!
Smaller chicken breasts will take 16-18 minutes to cook, and large ones 20 minutes or more.
We used Boursin cheese in this recipe, but any garlic & herb cream cheese will work. Feel free to experiment with other flavors, or try our Italian stuffed chicken breasts.
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Proceed with the recipe through Step 5, then bake in the oven 25-30 minutes until cooked through.