Chicken cheeseburgers with green garlic dressing
- 1 (½ oz.) 1 (15 g) , finely chopped, finely chopped
- 1 lb 450 g ground chicken or ground turkey
- 3 oz. (¾ cup) 85 g (180 ml) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp 2 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) tomato, slicedtomatoes, sliced
- 1 (4¾ oz.) 1 (140 g) , diced, diced
- 4 4 butterhead lettuce leaves
- Finely chop the scallion and add it to a large bowl with the ground chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, paprika powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well with clean hands. Shape into two patties per serving. The thinner they are, the faster they will cook.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan with oil over medium-high heat. When hot, fry the burgers for a couple of minutes on each side until cooked through. The cheese will make a nice crispy crust.
- Combine the mayonnaise, garlic powder, basil, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place a patty on a lettuce leaf, add a dollop of dressing, thinly sliced tomato, pickles, and top with another patty to make your chicken cheeseburger. Enjoy!