Fresh, cold water—pure and beautiful. When you are in the mood for a little something extra, without added calories, we’ve got just the thing. Try elevating your water to another level by adding fruit, berries, or herbs. Refreshing, tasty and close to 0 carbs! Yes, please!
- 4 cups 1 liter fresh, cold water
- flavoring of your choice, for example fresh raspberries or fresh mint or sliced cucumber
- 2 cups 475 ml ice cubeice cubes
- Pour fresh, cold water into a pitcher.
- Add flavoring of your choice and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Possible additions include berries, fruit, fresh mint, or citrus fruits like orange, grapefruit, lime and lemon in thin slices. Cucumber is another classic with a neutral but refreshing taste.
- Just a few slices or pieces will flavor an entire pitcher.
The fruit, berries and herbs should preferably be organic and thoroughly rinsed. Enjoy!