Keto no-bake chocolate cake
- 1¼ cups 300 ml or
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp erythritol
- 7 oz. (1½ cups) 200 g (350 ml) sugar-free dark chocolate, stevia sweetened
- 3½ oz. 100 g butter
- 1 pinch 1 pinch sea salt
- 1½ cups (7 oz.) 350 ml (200 g) hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup (3½ oz.) 180 ml (100 g) pumpkin seeds
- In a saucepan, bring heavy cream and sweetener to a boil. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes until creamy. Turn off the heat.
- Cut the chocolate and butter in smaller pieces and add to the hot cream together with salt. Stir until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and combined.
- In a large frying pan, roast the hazelnuts and pumpkin seeds until golden and fragrant. Chop them roughly and add almost all of it to the chocolate and mix. Save some for the topping.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into a 8-inch (20 cm) springform pan, preferably covered in parchment paper. Press the parchment paper down well to cover the base of the pan. Sprinkle the cake with the remaining nuts and seeds and a pinch of sea salt.
- Cover with plastic film and put it in the fridge for about an hour or until the chocolate has hardened.
Serve together with fresh mint and heavy whipping cream for extra deliciousness.