Quick low-carb frozen yogurt
- 9 oz. 260 g frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp erythritol (optional)
- 1 cup (61⁄3 oz.) 240 ml (180 g) Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- 4 4 fresh strawberries, quartered (optional)
- 1 1 lime, slicedlimes, sliced (optional)
- Add the frozen strawberries, vanilla, and sweetener (if you are using any) to a blender or food processor. Mix for a couple of seconds.
- Add the yogurt and with a spatula, mix with the berries until combined. If you use the blender to mix in the yogurt, the consistency will be similar to a smoothie.
- For an extra fancy presentation, garnish it with fresh strawberries and a slice of lime.
How to add more protein
If you would like to increase the protein even more, you could use fat free yogurt and add a scoop or two of whey protein powder.