Air fryer lemon ricotta cheesecake
- 14 oz. (12⁄3 cups) 400 g (375 ml) ricotta cheese
- 4 oz. 110 g sour cream
- ½ cup (32⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (110 g) erythritol
- 3 3 large egglarge eggs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1 lemon, zest and juicelemons, zest and juice
- ½ cup (2¼ oz.) 120 ml (60 g) fresh raspberries
- Preheat the air fryer to 320°F (160°C).
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, sour cream, erythritol, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Divide the mixture equally between silicone baking cups or one large cake mold that will fit in your air fryer.
- Place the filled cups in the air fryer for 15 minutes (25 minutes if making one large cheesecake) until the batter has just about set — a little jiggle is OK.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, mash the raspberries and spoon them over the cheesecakes.
If you don't have silicone baking cups, you can use small ramekins with approximately 3/4 cup (180 ml) capacity. Lightly grease with a bit of butter before adding the batter.
The cheesecakes can also be served in the ramekins.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Proceed with the recipe through Step 3, and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.