Keto lunch ideas
Are you stuck having the same lunch day in and day out? We’ve all been there. Coming up with new tasty lunch ideas on a keto diet can be quite tricky.
With this recipe collection, we’ll provide you with plenty of ideas and inspiration, so that you can fully enjoy your lunch breaks. No more stressing over what to make — or whether your midday meal will be bland or boring.
Are you working from home? Always late in the mornings? Or maybe just too tired to cook and prepping lunch-boxes every day? No worries. We have healthy options that suit most tastes, wallets, and lifestyles.
Top 5 easy keto lunch ideas:
- Sandwiches: You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to prepare a keto version of the classic BLT sandwich. Choose you favorite Keto bread and fill it with the heavenly combination of crispy bacon, mayo, lettuce and tomato — or any other toppings you like. More bread recipes
- Salads: The beloved Cobb salad never gets old. Prepare the chicken, eggs and bacon in advance, and you’ll throw together this keto meal in just a few minutes. We can guarantee high fives around the lunch table if you decide to share it with your colleagues, family or friends. More salad recipes
- Soups: A warm, nourishing soup is one of the most relaxing, feel-good foods. Our favorite Philly cheesesteak soup really does the trick with a browned cheese topping that sticks to your spoon as you dig in. Really, though, is there anything tastier? More soup recipes
- Burgers: The healthy ways to make this fast-food favorite are endless. If you love a traditional, no-frills burger, we recommend our simple, yet so tasty, Cheeseburger recipe. Dress ’em up with you favorite mouth-watering toppings. More burger recipes
- Wraps: Skip the high-carb options and give our homemade, but easy Egg wraps a go. For the fillings, you can use anything you like — or already have in the fridge. We love these simple fillings like avocado, Creamy tuna salad, Venezuelan chicken salad, or Smoked salmon. If you’re in a hurry, lettuce can act as a crunchy low-carb wrap. Or, if you’re often on-the-go and struggle with finding keto-friendly foods, our no-cook recipes may be exactly what you’re looking for. All no-cook meals
Our latest meal plan:
Spend less time cooking and cleaning — and more time with family this week. With this week’s one-dish meal plan, you’ll get seven full days of simple and tasty pies, stews, comforting casseroles, and more.
The best part? These all-in-one meals are designed to keep you under 20 grams of carbs per day. And most of them can be made in advance, stored in the freezer, and enjoyed later in the week. Just reheat and eat!
For tips and tricks for how to best prep and freeze your meals, take a look at our guide to low-carb and keto meal prep and freezing