Real food on a plate. Ham. Cheese. Endive and nuts for crunch, plus a creamy dip. Because a keto dinner doesn't have to be complicated.
- 9 oz. 250 g prosciutto, sliced or smoked deli ham
- ½ cup 125 ml crème fraiche or mayonnaise
- 5 oz. 150 g blue cheese
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml walnuts
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 2 endive
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Place thinly-sliced ham (or substitute turkey), crème fraiche, cheese, nuts, capers and endive on a plate.
- Serve with olive oil, a wedge of lemon and some finely-chopped fresh parsley.
Many different kinds of deli ham will do (Black Forest, Virginia, Slow-cooked, etc.), but stay away from any ham with brown sugar or honey added.