Keto prosciutto cotto and blue cheese plate
- 9 oz. 260 g prosciutto, sliced or smoked deli ham
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 5 oz. 140 g blue cheese
- 1 oz. (41⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (65 ml) walnuts
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp capers or olives
- 2 2 or baby gem lettuce, sliced in thin wedges
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ ½ lemon, wedgeslemons, wedges
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped (optional)
- Place thinly-sliced ham, mayonnaise, cheese, nuts, capers, and endive on a plate.
- Serve with olive oil, a wedge of lemon, and some finely-chopped fresh parsley.
Many different kinds of deli ham will do (Black Forest, Virginia, Slow-cooked, etc.), but stay away from any ham with added sugar, such as Honey Roast ham.
Add chopped, fresh herbs such as parsley or chives to the mayonnaise for extra flavor.