Keto Parma ham Mediterranean plate
Who said salad needs to be boring? Certainly not if it's a Diet Doctor inspired one! This keto Parma ham plate takes some of the best ingredients from the Mediterranean and combines them to be a creamy, rich salad plate that will keep you full for hours.
- 3 oz. 85 g prosciutto
- ½ oz. (4 tbsp) 14 g (60 ml) mixed leafy greens
- 1 1 large egg, boiledlarge eggs, boiled
- 2 oz. 55 g avocado, slicedavocados, sliced
- 2 (1¼ oz.) 2 (35 g) cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 oz. (3 tbsp) 28 g (45 ml) feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ oz. (21⁄3 tbsp) 14 g (33 ml) scallion, thinly slicedscallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp fresh lemon juicefresh lemons juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Lay a bed of lettuce then add all the ingredients onto the plate.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil, and add salt and pepper to taste.