Keto pork and green pepper stir-fry
- 4 oz. 110 g butter
- 2⁄3 lb 300 g pork shoulder, cut into strips
- 2 2 green bell pepper, slicedgreen bell peppers, sliced
- 2 2 scallion, slicedscallions, sliced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 oz. 30 g almonds
- salt and pepper
- Heat up plenty of butter in a frying pan or wok. Save a dollop of butter per portion for serving.
- Brown the meat over very high heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add vegetables and chili paste. Keep frying while stirring for another couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper towards the end.
- Serve with almonds and room-temperature butter.
Try this stir-fry with steak or chicken thigh, too!