Keto pork and green pepper stir-fry
Real food on a plate. Pork. Peppers. Scallions and almonds. Creamy butter. Because a keto dinner doesn't have to be complicated.
- 10 oz. 300 g pork shoulder, slices
- 2 2 green bell peppergreen bell peppers
- 2 2 scallionscallions
- 4 oz. 110 g butter
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp almonds
- 1 tsp 1 tsp chili paste
- salt and pepper
- Cut the pork into thin strips pork and slice bell pepper and scallions. Heat up plenty of butter in a frying pan or wok. Save a dollop of butter per portion for serving.
- Brown the meat over very high heat for a couple of minutes. Add vegetables and chili paste. Keep frying while stirring for another couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper towards the end.
- Serve with almonds and room-temperature butter.
Try this stir-fry with steak or chicken thigh, too!