Keto pork and green pepper stir-fry
- 4 oz. 110 g butter, for frying
- 2⁄3 lb 300 g pork shoulder, cut into thin, 1" (2.5 cm) long slices
- 8 oz. 230 g , cut in half, seeds removed and sliced, cut in half, seeds removed and sliced
- 2 (1 oz.) 2 (30 g) , chopped (both white and green parts), chopped (both white and green parts)
- 3 tsp 3 tsp chili paste
- 1 oz. (3 tbsp) 28 g (45 ml) almonds
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter in a frying pan or wok, over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork strips, and stirfry for a couple of minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Add the vegetables and chili paste, stirring for a couple of minutes, or until crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- For serving, use a slotted spoon to distribute the stir-fry to plates, sprinkle with almonds and toss to coat.
Try this stir-fry with steak or chicken thigh, too!