- 1½ lbs 650 g boneless, thin cut pork chopboneless, thin cut pork chops
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp capers
- 1 cup 225 ml chicken broth
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 20 20 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Season the pork chops generously on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork to the pan and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and cover to keep warm.
- Reduce the heat to medium and to the same pan, add the butter and the capers. Cook until the capers are hot and sizzling.
- Add the chicken broth and lemon juice to the pan, and using a rubber spatula, scrape up and mix in any bits that are stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Boil until the sauce has reduced by about half.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the tomatoes to the pan. Cook until soft and slightly blistered, about 3 minutes.
- Plate the pork and pour the sauce over top. Garnish with fresh parsley.
This dish can also be made with chicken.