Keto bresaola plate
Here's a classic Italian plate, featuring the salted, air-dried beef "bresaola", with the addition of protein-rich boiled eggs to make it the ultimate easy keto plate. Enjoy the broad range of flavors that work effortlessly together to give you this delectable, no-cook plate. Great for a fast lunch or light dinner.
- 2 oz. 55 g bresaola, thinly sliced
- 1 oz. 28 g Parmesan cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (2⁄3 oz.) 240 ml (20 g) arugula lettuce
- 1 1 boiled large egg, cut in halfboiled large eggs, cut in half
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Layout the bresaola on the plate.
- Top with arugula, parmesan cheese, and egg.
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Feel free to substitute any cold cut or cured meat for the bresaola.