Keto ribeye steak with oven-roasted vegetables
- 1 lb 450 g broccoli
- 1 1 whole garlicwhole garlics
- 10 oz. 275 g (425 ml) cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp dried thyme or dried oregano or dried basil
- 1½ lbs 650 g ribeye steakribeye steaks
- salt and pepper
- 1 oz. 30 g anchovies
- 5 oz. 150 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Make the anchovy butter. Finely chop the anchovy fillets and mix them with butter (at room temperature), lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat you oven to 450°F (225°C) and make sure your meat is out of the fridge in order to get to room temperature before cooking it. Separate the garlic into cloves but don't peel them. Cut the broccoli into florets. You can include them stem as well, just peel off any rough parts and slice it.
- Grease a large roasting pan and place all the vegetables in a single layer. Season and drizzle olive oil on top. Give it a stir to coat and then place the roasting pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Brush the meat with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Fry quickly on high heat in a frying pan. At this point, you're only looking to give the meat a nice seared surface.
- Remove the pan from the oven and make room for the meat amongst the vegetables.
- Lower the heat to 400°F (200°C) and place the pan back in the oven for a few minutes up to 10 or 15, depending on how you like your meat - rare, medium or well-done.
- Remove from the oven and place a dollop of anchovy butter on each piece of meat. Serve straight away.
You can make this dish with pork shoulder, chicken or fish. Adjust the time in the oven accordingly. For even more variation we recommend checking out our other flavored butters. This dish pairs perfectly with a crisp, cool salad.