Burrata with tomato, cream and pesto
- ¾ oz. 21 g pine nuts
- 2 (8 oz.) 2 (230 g) tomatotomatoes
- ¼ cup (2 oz.) 60 ml (60 g) green pesto
- 10 oz. 280 g burrata
- ¼ cup 60 ml
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil, for serving
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Spread the pine nuts in a single layer, on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake on the middle rack, stirring occasionally for 5-10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Break the tomatoes into pieces with your fingers, and arrange on a serving dish or individual dishes. Place dollops of the pesto and burrata, in between the tomatoes. Pull the burrata apart into chunks, allowing the interior cream to spill out onto the dish(es).
- To serve, drizzle the heavy cream and olive oil on top, and garnish with the pine nuts. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Diet Doctor receives no payment or other considerations from the sale of Pascale’s cookbooks or the publishing of this post. ↩