Keto chicken salad with a creamy chimichurri dressing
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tbsp ¼ tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ cup (¼ oz.) 120 ml (8 g) fresh parsley or
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp red chili pepper, choppedred chili peppers, chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 1 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 lb 450 g boneless chicken thighs
- salt and ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients for the chimichurri dressing to a food processor or a blender. Mix until smooth. Add some water if you prefer a runnier consistency. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Add them to the hot pan and fry on both sides until completely cooked. It will take about 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the meat.
- While the chicken is frying, prepare the vegetables and distribute them on individual plates or a big serving platter. Place the chicken on top and serve with the dressing, a couple of lemon wedges, and chili if you like to add a bit more heat to the dish.