Keto chicken burger with jalapeño aioli
- 1 lb 450 g chicken breastchicken breasts
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- salt and ground black pepper
- 8 8 butterhead lettuce leaves
- 4 4 slices cheddar cheese
- ½ (2 oz.) ½ (55 g) , sliced, sliced
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) tomato, slicedtomatoes, sliced
- Slice the tomato and onion. Trim and wash the lettuce leaves.
- Mix together the ingredients for the jalapeño aioli in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally. If the chicken breasts are big you can cut them into three pieces. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter to a large frying pan on medium-high heat. When the butter has stopped sizzling add the sliced chicken. Fry them on both sides until cooked through (no longer pink in the middle).
- Lower the heat and place the cheese on top of the chicken and continue frying until the cheese starts to melt.
- Put a salad leaf on each plate, then put the chicken on top, a dollop of the jalapeño aioli, tomato, and onion. Finish off with a salad leaf.