The easiest fish salad
- 7 oz. 200 g baby gem lettuce or butterhead lettuce or , chopped
- 7 oz. (10 cups) 200 g (2.4 liters) or watercress
- 1 oz. (2¾ tbsp) 28 g (40 ml) red onion, slicedred onions, sliced
- 5 oz. 140 g cucumber, sliced
- 4 oz. 110 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 oz. 280 g tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 oz. (31⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (50 ml) olives, pitted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the lettuce leaves into serving bowls. Top each with arugula, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, tuna, and olives.
- Drizzle with the prepared dressing and serve.
Swap the tuna for any canned fish such as sardines, mackerel, salmon, or herring.
To store, refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Optionally, you can add avocado or a hard-boiled egg.
Diet Doctor receives no payment or other considerations from the sale of Martina’s cookbooks or the publishing of this post. ↩