The easiest fish salad
- 2 oz. (1¼ cups) 55 g (280 ml)
- 1 oz. (1½ cups) 28 g (325 ml) or watercress
- 1 oz. (2¾ tbsp) 28 g (40 ml) red onion, slicedred onions, sliced
- 5 oz. 140 g cucumber, sliced
- 4 oz. 110 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 oz. 280 g tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 oz. (31⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (50 ml) olives, pitted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the lettuce leaves into serving bowls. Top each with arugula, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, tuna, and olives.
- Drizzle with the prepared dressing and serve.
Swap the tuna for any canned fish such as sardines, mackerel, salmon, or herring.
To store, refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Optionally, you can add avocado or a hard-boiled egg.
Diet Doctor’s recipe team has slightly adjusted this recipe to follow our guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe in Martina’s cookbook, "Keto Simple".1
Diet Doctor receives no payment or other considerations from the sale of Martina’s cookbooks or the publishing of this post. ↩