Quick keto curry bowl
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) , sliced, sliced
- 2 2 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 lbs 900 g ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ¾ cup 180 ml
- 4 oz. (32⁄3 cups) 110 g (850 ml) fresh spinach
- Heat up a large frying pan or wok with coconut oil. When hot, add the onion and fry until it's soft.
- Add the garlic and curry powder, stir and cook for another minute. Be careful not to allow the garlic to burn.
- Add the ground beef, season with salt, and continue to stir until thoroughly cooked.
- Add the coconut cream and stir to combine.
- While the curried beef is still simmering in the pan, begin to add the chopped spinach one handful at a time. Stir the spinach with the curried beef until it wilts. Repeat until all the spinach is added.
- Serve the keto curry in bowls, and enjoy!
Add more flavors by serving the curry with different toppings like fresh cilantro, scallions, chili, and fresh ginger. And why not serve it with a crispy fried egg on top?
Diet Doctor’s Recipe Team has slightly modified this recipe to follow our recipe and nutritional guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe here: Ditch the Carbs - Keto curry beef bowl.