Keto salmon-filled avocados
- 2 2 avocadoavocados
- 6 oz. 175 g smoked salmon
- ¾ cup 175 ml or or mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Place a dollop of crème fraiche or mayonnaise in the hollow of the avocado and add smoked salmon on top.
- Season to taste with salt and a squeeze lemon juice for extra flavor (and to keep the avocado from turning brown).
This keto plate can be served with any other type of fatty fish—boiled, fried or smoked. It tastes even better with a little fresh dill!