Keto tuna and avocado salad
- 24 oz. 700 g can of tuna in water
- 3 3 avocado, cut into eightsavocados, cut into eights
- 3 oz. 75 g red bell pepper, slicedred bell peppers, sliced
- 2 oz. 50 g red onion, slicedred onions, sliced
- 5 oz. 150 g cucumber, quartered
- 2 oz. 50 g celery stalk, dicedcelery stalks, diced
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the tuna. Use a fork to flake the tuna onto a plate.
- Slice red bell pepper and red onion into thin slices.
- Quarter the cucumber, lengthways, remove seeds and slice.
- Halve the celery, lengthways, and then cut into small pieces. Then peel and de-stone the avocado and cut into eighths.
- Arrange all ingredients in layers on a large serving platter, or onto individual plates.
- Place the lime juice and olive oil in a small jar and shake well to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad and finish off with salt and pepper to taste.
This is great for meal prepping lunches. Just add the avocado when you’re ready to eat.