Keto tuna and avocado salad
- 1½ lbs 650 g can of tuna in water
- 3 oz. (9 tbsp) 85 g (140 ml) , sliced, sliced
- 2 oz. (52⁄3 tbsp) 55 g (80 ml) red onion, slicedred onions, sliced
- 5 oz. 140 g cucumber, quartered
- 2 oz. (9 tbsp) 55 g (130 ml) celery stalk, dicedcelery stalks, diced
- 3 (11⁄3 lbs) 3 (600 g) avocado, cut into eightsavocados, cut into eights
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the tuna. Use a fork to flake the tuna onto a plate.
- Slice red bell pepper and red onion into thin slices. Quarter the cucumber lengthways, remove seeds, and slice. Halve the celery, lengthways, then chop into small pieces. Peel and de-stone the avocado and slice into eighths.
- Arrange all ingredients in layers on a large serving platter or onto individual serving plates.
- Place the lime juice and olive oil in a small jar and shake well to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad and finish off with salt and pepper to taste.